Saturday, April 29, 2006

family pizza


We spent the Easter weekend in the Ardennes closes to SPA with the family. The family meaning my parents, 5 brothers and sisters, 2 partners, me, Parul and her sister Vira. Lots of people to make pizza for :)

Meanwhile Vira is in Paris, my other sisters are travelling to Corsica and Rome and all supposed to be back by the baby's due date, 9 May. Of course that'll be up to the baby ...

Parul's mother also arrived and exchanged the Delhi summer heat for the crisp spring sun with polar wind. Tomorrow we 'll go for a trip to IKEA to get a baby - cupboard/ changing table and have lunch at my parents house. In case you are wondering, I didn't paint the baby room, since we just painted the whole house in summer.

I am off to bed, it could be any moment....

No comments: